Metro Services is seeking to immediately hire General Labor workers for a Wood Flooring Manufacturing Company in McMinnville, TN. This is a felony friendly job opportunity.
This is a manual labor-oriented position with prospects of advancement once skills, work habits, and abilities are worthy to move to other areas of the company.
Monday - Thursday: 6:30 AM to 5 PM
Friday is mandatory overtime: 6 AM to 12 PM
- Successful candidates should demonstrate the ability to work with all levels of the company team in a fast-paced and fun environment. This person should have a positive, safe and respectful manner, be able to apply acquired skills, and ask questions to ensure the flow of open and honest communication.
- This employee will play an important role in helping to promote a safe and friendly work environment, and must be willing to be a contributing part of a learning organization. All employees must have the desire to participate in meeting the plant goals for safety, continuous improvement, quality, and profitability.
- This person should be able to learn to operate basic plant equipment and perform basic production functions, such as working on strapping machines, rip saws, chop saws, lumber stacking, and be able to move lumber and flooring.
- The General Labor worker must follow all safety rules, including wearing personal protective equipment such as: gloves, safety glasses, and hearing protection where required.
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 18 years of age minimum
- Must be able to work safely, and to follow instructions
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced production operation
- Must be able to lift and move 50-60 pounds frequently
- Must be flexible and willing to perform a variety of tasks to meet daily production
- Must be able to work with others, and with diverse personalities
- Must follow all company policies and procedures, including the substance abuse testing policy
- Once trained, must have the ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- High School degree or G.E.D.
- English speaker
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
183 Mose Drive
Sparta, TN 38583
Call: (931) 739-9675
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.