We are hiring immediately for full-time General Labor positions in Corinth, MS! This is Temp/Contract job. Apply now!
Duties for this job include the following:
- Assist in remodeling facility by dismantling and rebuilding fixtures and displays
- Stock merchandise
- Set up product displays
- Clean departments in areas that have been remodeled
- Follow instructions as established by Lead
The candidate must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Sunday - Thursday Nights
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
- Lift 30+ lbs
- Follow written instructions
- Stand, sit, crawl, and reach continuously for 8-hour shifts
- Clean Up
- Labor Cycle
- Data Entry
- Floor Set
- Furniture Moving
- General Warehouse
We encourage all of the following applicants to apply:
- Those with military experience
- Those with NO high school diploma/GED
- Those with NO college diploma
- Those with gaps in their resume or for those who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Those just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Those of all ages, including older job seekers
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.