General Labor - Hiring Immediately
Do you live in the Asheville area? Are you interested in a light Manufacturing opportunity? If so, we have the perfect job for you! Metro Industrial Services is seeking to fill a General Labor position in Arden, NC. Apply now!
This is a Temporary to Full-Time position that takes place in a temperature-controlled facility.
Duties for this position consist of screening, threading, connecting, and inspecting various sized parts. Mainly light industrial work with some heavy lifting involved.
Insurance options available upon hire
7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday with some Mandatory Overtime
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Good Attitude
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be willing to learn, master, and cross-train in different departments
- Must be able to work with your hands and lift up to 50 lbs. (this line sometimes uses heavy coils)
- Must be able to work with various sized parts
- Willing to perform packing duties
- Must be able to use everyday hand tools
- Must pass a Drug Screen
- Must be willing to submit to a Background Check
- Little experience required
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.