General Labor - Hardwood Flooring
Are you looking for a Production position? Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediate fill several Temp/Contract General Labor positions for a Manufacturing facility in McMinnville, TN.
All successful candidates should be able to learn to operate basic plant equipment and perform basic production functions, such as the following:
• Work on strapping machines, rip saws, chop saws, and lumber stacking
• Be able to move lumber and flooring
• Follow all safety rules, including wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, safety glasses, and hearing protection where required
• Follow all company policies and procedures, including the substance abuse testing policy
Once trained, General Laborers must have the ability to work with minimum supervision.
Monday - Thursday
6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Term-Life &
• Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Must be able to work safely and follow instructions
• Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced production operation
• Must be able to lift and move 50-60 pounds frequently
• Must be flexible and willing to perform a variety of tasks to meet daily production
• Must be able to work well with others and with diverse personalities
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.