Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill General Assembler positions for an Automotive company in Taylor, MI. Previous manufacturing experience is preferred but not necessary. On-the-job training will be provided. Apply now!
Duties for this position include:
- Assemble parts repetitively
- May be required to staple, glue, cut, spray, sew, operate a small machine, etc.
- Work with other operators on an assembly line or independently
- Follow work instructions and procedures
- Report problems with quality, processes, or equipment to Inspector or Supervisor
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Must meet production goals established by the company
- Additional duties as assigned
$14.00 - $16.00/hour
Monday - Friday
6:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
3:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Overtime available for both shifts
Saturday and Sundays are mandatory for right now
We are currently seeking candidates from the following areas:
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Belleville, MI
- Brownstown Township, MI
- Garden City, MI
- New Boston, MI
- Romulus, MI
- Southgate, MI
- Westland, MI
- Woodhaven, MI
- Ypsilanti, MI
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to use hands
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Ability to perform some lifting
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Willing to work required overtime and some Saturdays
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
10860 Belleville Rd
Belleville, MI 48111
Call: (734) 371-0111