Metro Services is currently hiring for Merchandise Stocker jobs in Dyersburg, TN.
Duties for this position include:
- Product merchandising within large volume stores (Grocery, Convenience Stores, etc.)
- Stocking shelves, rotating shelved products, setting up displays, stocking and rotating products in coolers, organizing and rotating products in storage rooms, and moving products from storage to the sales floor
- Interacting with personnel at the store location along with some customer/consumer interaction
5 days per week
6a.m. - 6p.m.
We are currently seeking candidates from the following areas:
- Dyersburg, TN
- Halls, TN
- Ripley, TN
- Union City, TN
- Tiptonville, TN
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Work well independently with little to no direct supervision
- Moving products within a store
- Merchandising products
- Managing backroom/stock room inventory
- Serving customers
- Must be able to use pallet jacks and mobile carts
- Forklift experience is a plus
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 21 years or older
- Pass drug test
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- 1 year of experience in similar positions
Why work with Metro Services?
- Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
- We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
- Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
508 Troy Ave.
Dyersburg, TN 38024
Call: (731) 287-9568