Metro Services is seeking to hire a Forklift Technician for a well-known company in Chattanooga, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct position. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Perform preventive maintenance and inspections
- Analyze and evaluate each job and provide recommendations
- Make repairs or recommendations as needed using appropriate tools and wearing appropriate personal protective equipment
- Superior customer service and customer communication
- Maintain clean and organized working conditions
- Maintain accurate records for time, parts, supplies, and outside purchases for repairs
- Maintain daily records of repairs for correct service billing
- Maintain and care for all tools, equipment, and vehicles Willingness to train and be trained for various repair and maintenance projects
- A valid driver’s license is required and one must maintain licenses and certifications to avoid expirations
- Willingness to participate in periodic employee evaluation and training programs
- Maintain a desire to grow and expand skills and capabilities
- Handle other duties, assignments, and special projects as needed
$22.00 - $25.00/hour depending on experience
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must wear steel-toe shoes
- GED or High School Diploma required
- Must pass Drug Screen
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
5791 Brainerd Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37411
Call: (423) 225-9675