Forklift Operator/Shipping & Receiving - 1st then 2nd
Looking for a job in Warehousing? Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately fill a Forklift Operator/Shipping & Receiving position in Tullahoma, TN. This is a Temp/Contract job. Apply now!
Duties for this position include:
- Must inspect all receiving loads for unloading for possible quality concerns, per HAACP plan
- Delivery and removal of Work-in-Process materials for all production lines
- Personally inspects all containers that are to be moved in or out of the cooler for the proper expiration date, proper labeling, and any packaging defects
- Completes appropriate paperwork for deliveries and submits it to management each day
- Maintain a clean and safe department
$17.00/hour while training on 1st shift for 3 months
$17.50/hour after moving to 2nd shift
Days worked will vary
5:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Days worked will vary
1:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Forklift and shifpping & receiving experience required
- Must pass Drug Screen and Background Check
- High School Diploma Preferred
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
2081 Hillsboro Boulevard
Manchester, TN 37355
Call: (931) 723-7810