Metro Services is immediately hiring Full Time Forklift Driver jobs in Trenton, TN. This is a temp-to-hire position in the Warehouse Industry.
Duties for this position include:
- Supplying material
- Maintaining production products
- Material Handling
- Arranges and stacks parts for storage or shipping
- Loads and unloads products
Monday - Friday
7:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
We are currently seeking candidates from the following areas:
- Jackson, TN
- Humboldt, TN
- Milan, TN
- Dyer, TN
- Dyersburg, TN
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Material Handling
- Use of pallet jack
- Push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 50lbs
- Work in hot, cold, wet, or humid conditions
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of forklift experience
- Ability to work all shifts
- Willingness to work mandatory overtime
- Must pass a Drug Screen
- Clear background for 7 years
- Ability to wear all required PPE safety equipment
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. In addition, we offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their past work experience.
We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building. Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law. While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
508 Troy Ave.
Dyersburg, TN 38024
Call: (731) 287-9568