Forklift Driver Position
Do you have a strong work ethic? Are you looking for long-term employment? If so, we have the job for you! Metro Services is seeking to immediately hire several Forklift Driver positions in Trenton, TN. All successful candidates must have 2 years of Forklift Operator/Manufacturing experience. This is a Temp-to-Full-time hire position.
The primary responsibility for this position is supplying/maintaining/storing the production of products.
$14.00/hour, depending on experience
Monday - Friday
7am - 5pm / 8 or 10-hour shifts
Must be available to work Overtime, if needed
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
All successful candidates must possess the following skillset and meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Up-to-date resume with references
- 2 years of experience
- Strong work history
- Ability to work all shifts
- Clean background for the past 7 years
- Pass a 10-panel drug screen
- Stand for long periods of time
- Push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 50lbs
- Maintain balance while working, kneeling, bending, and/or crouching
- Perform repetitive actions/procedures
- Work in hot, cold, wet, or humid conditions
- Work in a fast-paced work environment
- Understand and follow directions
- Good multi-tasker
- Work with precision and accuracy
- Able to work independently
- Good accountability/record-keeping skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to wear all required PPE safety equipment such as, but not limited to steel toe shoes, earplugs, harness, and safety glasses
- Willing to participate in a 3-step interview process
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Material Handling
- Use of pallet jack
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunities within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
508 Troy Ave.
Dyersburg, TN 38024
Call: (731) 287-9568