Forklift Driver Position
Do you have a strong work ethic? Are you looking for long-term employment? If so, we have the job for you! Metro Industrial Services is seeking to fill several Forklift Driver positions in Covington, TN. All successful candidates must have 2 years of Forklift Operator/Manufacturing experience. This is a Temp-to-Full-time hire position.
The primary responsibility for this position is supplying/maintaining/storing the production of product.
$11.00/hour, depending on experience
8 or 10-hour shifts
Must be available to work Overtime, if needed
• Term-Life &
• Short Term Disability
All successful candidates must possess the following skill set and meet the following requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Up-to date resume with references
• 2 years of experience
• Strong work history
• Ability to work all shifts
• Clean background for the past 7 years
• Pass a 10-panel drug screen
• Stand for long periods of time
• Push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 50lbs
• Maintain balance while working, kneeling, bending, and/or crouching
• Perform repetitive actions/procedures
• Work in hot, cold, wet, or humid conditions
• Work in a fast-paced work environment
• Understand and follow directions
• Good multi-tasker
• Work with precision and accuracy
• Able to work independently
• Good accountability/record-keeping skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to wear all required PPE safety equipment such as, but not limited to steel toe shoes, ear plugs, harness, and safety glasses
• Willing to participate in a 3-step interview process
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skill set:
• Material Handling
• Use of pallet jack
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.