Metro Services is immediately hiring Forge Operators for a Crankshaft Manufacturing Company in Georgetown, KY. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Safely operate a seated forklift
- Operate induction heater control panels
- Properly set up or recover robots following detailed instructions
- Operate coin press control panels
- Operate shuttles and conveyors
- Manually flip and lube parts in a 6000T / 7000T main press that weighs up to 50+ lbs.
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment issues
- Safely change over the production line
- Practice safe shut down and lockout / tagout procedures
- Accurately document department data / compete required paperwork
- Other duties as assigned
Swing Shift - Days of the week will depend on the start dates
7:00 a.m. - 7:20 p.m.
7:00 a.m. - 7:20 p.m.
7:00p.m. - 7:20 a.m.
7:00 pm - 7:20 a.m.
7:00 a.m. - 3:20 p.m.
3:00 p.m. - 11:20 p.m.
11:00 p.m. - 7:20 a.m.
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Adhere to all safety policies
- Steel, forging, and manufacturing experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Technical knowledge
- Ability to train others as needed
- Work as a team
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in speaking, reading, and writing English
- Clean Background Check
- Must pass Urine and Hair Follicle Drug Test
- Must pass Physical Exam
- Drive a Forklift or learn to drive a Forklift
- Gripping tongs and lifting 33 lbs. continuously
- Pushing/pulling 30 - 50 lbs.
- Lifting/rotating 10 lbs. from floor to waist and waist to shoulders
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Have questions? Call (855) 715-5627 TODAY!
2081 Hillsboro Boulevard
Manchester, TN 37355
Call: (931) 723-7810