Fitter - Welder
Would you like to work as a Welder? If so, we have the perfect job for you! Metro Services is seeking to hire multiple 1st and 2nd shift Welders/Fitters for an Automotive facility in Chattanooga, TN. Don't wait to apply!
1st and 2nd shifts
The worker will safely erect and fit together appropriate equipment and materials for the building of asphalt plant and related components.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may also be assigned):
The associate must properly perform the work environment duties described here. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must have knowledge of all grinder, fitter, and welder tasks
- Safely and efficiently assemble and fabricate metal parts for asphalt plants and related equipment
- Keep work area clean and neat
- Clock in properly on assigned jobs, as appropriate
- Follow company policies and procedures at all times
- Follow proper safety rules and procedures/requirements at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to meet regular attendance requirements
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must wear steel toe shoes
- Must wear welding hood and leathers
- Must pass Welding Test
- Diploma required
- No certification necessary
- Must pass Drug Screen
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Apply Now online! For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
5791 Brainerd Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37411
Call: (423) 225-9675