Fabricating and Kitting Assembler
Metro Services is immediately hiring Full-Time Fabricating and Kitting Assembler Jobs in Sparta, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct Hire position at a leading Metal Manufacturing Facility. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Fabricating, Assembling, and Kitting Material into a finished product
- Operate hand tools (including but not limited to electrical and pneumatic power tools)
- Read and interpret job order, diagrams, and/or blueprints to select and/or fabricate parts to position material and accessory components
- Assemble sub-assemblies and install accessory components and materials
- Inspect product to conform to quality and engineering standards as well as customer requirements
- Load, unload, lift, and move materials and products utilizing lifting equipment
- Complete and maintain all associated electronic/manual processes of paperwork (including but not limited to checklists, stamping, blueprints, barcoding, and shipping material)
- Ensuring products are labeled properly and accurately and are placed in the proper staging area once complete
Monday - Friday
5:00a.m. - 1:30p.m.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year Assembly Work experience preferred but not necessary
- Experience working with metals; preferably aluminum but not necessary
- Experience working with hand tools (including but not limited to electrical and pneumatic power tools) is preferred but not necessary
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to perform simple math such as adding, subtracting, multiply, and dividing
Why work with Metro Services?
- Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
- We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
- Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
183 Mose Drive
Sparta, TN 38583
Call: (931) 739-9675