Fabricating and Kitting Assembler
Metro Services is immediately hiring Fabricating and Kitting Assembles in Sparta, TN. This is a full-time Temp/Contract to Direct Hire position at a leading Metal Manufacturing Facility. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Fabricating, Assembling, and Kitting Material into a finished product
- Operate hand tools (including but not limited to electrical and pneumatic power tools)
- Read and interpret job order, diagrams, and/or blueprints to select and/or fabricate parts to position material and accessory components
- Assemble sub-assemblies and install accessory components and materials
- Inspect product to conform to quality and engineering standards as well as customer requirements
- Load, unload, lift, and move materials and products utilizing lifting equipment
- Complete and maintain all associated electronic/manual processes of paperwork (including but not limited to checklists, stamping, blueprints, barcoding, and shipping material)
- Ensuring products are labeled properly and accurately and are placed in the proper staging area once complete
Monday - Friday
5:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year Assembly Work experience preferred but not necessary
- Experience working with metals; preferably aluminum but not necessary
- Experience working with hand tools (including but not limited to electrical and pneumatic power tools) is preferred but not necessary
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to perform simple math such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
163 Mose Drive
Sparta, TN 38583
Call: (931) 739-9675