Metro Services is seeking to immediately hire an Extrusion Operator for a facility in Manchester, MI. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct position contingent upon a Background Check. Don't wait to apply!
The Extrusion Operator will be responsible for the following:
- Manufacturing parts or product by operating extrusion machines and equipment, using hand tools and fixtures, and assembling components as required
- Testing and visually inspecting completed or in-process work, notifying Supervisor or other personnel of Manufacturing or quality problems, and documenting quality conformance and production volumes during shift or run
- Preparing finished parts or product for shipment or routing to next processing stage or notifying appropriate personnel that product is ready for packaging or shipment
- Rotating between different work stations or job assignments
- Troubleshooting complex machine or process problems with producing extruded parts
- Performing test runs of extruded products using new materials to define possible uses and brainstorming ideas for possible new uses and processes involving new materials
- Conferring with appropriate personnel regarding the development of production processes, tooling, and materials
- Performing general maintenance of extruders, pullers, water pumps, and vacuum tanks
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience
- Maintains good housekeeping in work area
- Maintains accurate and complete daily paperwork
- Completes quality checks as defined by job instructions
- Trains new operators
- Wears steel toe boots, safety glasses, ear plugs, and mask
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
201 E. Main St
Manchester, MI 48158
Call: (734) 371-0111
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.