Equipment Installation Specialist - Millwright
Metro Services is seeking to fill multiple Equipment Installation Specialists - Millwright positions. We are looking for dependable and experienced candidates.
This is a 6-month temporary assignment with the ability to travel to other job sites once job is completed.
Responsibilities for the Millwright include the following:
- Load and Unload trucks and trailers
- Assemble and Disassemble machinery or equipment using hammers, wrenches, crowbars and other hand tools
- Move machinery and equipment using hoist, dollies, rollers and trucks
- Troubleshoot and Repair equipment
- Work safely at heights without fear
Based on experience
Monday - Friday
7:00am - 5:30pm and
7:00am - 3:30pm
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have basic hand tools
- Must be able to read Blue Prints
- Must have eye-hand coordination
- Must be able to use hands and fingers fully
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Must be able to lift and carry objects weighing up to 100 pounds
- Must be able to climb and maintain balance on ladders and high structures
- Must be able to stoop, lay, bend or squat for long periods of time
- Must be able to operate boom lift, forklifts, chain falls, hoists, and hand and power tools
- Must have experience in welding, rigging, blueprint reading and equipment installation
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
1025 Nashville Hwy
Columbia, TN 38401
Call: (931) 548-2597
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.