Metro Services is looking to help fill a direct-hire Engineering Manager position for a Manufacturing company in Winchester, TN. The Engineering Manager will coordinate and manage the Engineering Team to achieve results in productivity, cost, quality, and safety. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Develops resources to increase the productivity of the plant and achieve a competitive advantage, including less scrap, better up time, and better efficiency
- Applies appropriate actions to achieve certifications required by our customers such as ISO and IATF
- Defines necessary industrial investments and implements as approved by management
- Coordinates with Human Resources to provide and implement necessary team training and development
- Responsible for the performance development of their team members
- Identifies improvement opportunities within the production environment
- Coordinates with the Tool Shop necessary molding requirements, including tracking tool modifications, improvements and preventative maintenance
- Coordinates paint line activities to be in line with painting requirements, including tracking painting improvements and preventative maintenance
- Works in coordination with current suppliers and defines new ones for maintenance and production
- Assures resources are operating properly in order to complete daily schedules
- Tracks bill of materials to ensure accuracy and drive improvements as needed
- Responsible for Kaizen implementations and tracking
$70,000 - $80,000/year depending on experience
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k with Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Employee Discount
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred
- Automotive experience preferred
- Minimum 5-years experience as an Engineering Manager in a Manufacturing environment
Have questions? Call (931) 723-7810, ext. 1221 TODAY!
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.