Metro Services is immediately hiring an Electrical Support for a leading Electrical facility in Manchester, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct hire position. Apply today!
Duties for this position include:
- Efficient with hand and battery-powered tools
- Driven to succeed and learn
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Has dependable transportation
- Can read basic electrical prints
- Knowledge of electrical materials, equipment, and tools
- Positive attitude
$22.00 - 27.00/hour
Monday - Saturday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
All candidates must have a basic tp proficient level of the following skillset:
- Gather tools and supplies to be used at work-site
- Measure, cut, and bend wire and conduit
- Trace out short circuits in wiring
- Assist in lifting, positioning, and fastening objects such as wiring, conduit, and motors
- Maintain tools and equipment and keeps supplies and parts in order
- Clean work area, machines, tools, and equipment
- Help in securing, relocating, and organizing materials, small tools, and equipment from and back to appropriate storage areas
- Keep the work area clean by collecting and disposing of scrap, excess materials, and refuse
- Assists in pulling wire, lifting, hoisting, and positioning materials
- May operate hand tools and equipment under the direct supervision of a Foreman or more senior electrician
- Assists in mounting and strapping conduit
- Assists more senior personnel in electrical installations, connections, and terminations under close supervision
- Performs other project related duties and assignments as instructed by supervisor
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrate mechanical ability
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Pass background check and drug screen
- Possess a basic understanding of the electrical industry
- Candidate must have a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Punctual, motivated, detail oriented and will not accept second best
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment
- High School Diploma/GED required for schooling
- Self-motivated and flexible to accommodate changes in business strategies
- Willing to travel as needed
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
2081 Hillsboro Boulevard
Manchester, TN 37355
Call: (931) 723-7810