Electrical Design Technician
Would you like to work as an Electrical Design Technician? If so, we have the perfect job for you! Metro Services is seeking to hire several Electrical Design Technicians for an Automotive facility in Chattanooga, TN. Don't wait to apply!
Primarily responsible for creating electrical drawings and associated documents in support of the Electrical engineering department.
Works with various departments to determine customer requirements for electrical and control components.
$26.00 - $30.00/hour
Depending on the experience level of the successful candidate
1st shift 8:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may also be assigned):
- Prepares electrical drawings, bills of material, purchased parts lists, cable routing, and operational notes
- Processes sales/work orders
- Interacts with Engineering, Sales, and Service to determine customer requirements and lends assistance in troubleshooting
- Assists in determining power requirements, troubleshooting of electrical systems, and aiding in installations and permitting for customers
- Understanding of the operation of an asphalt plant and related equipment
- Knowledge of the National Electric Code and UL requirements
- Ability to select proper components, size starters, breakers, wiring, and conduit
- Ability to read electrical ladder diagrams and mechanical drawings
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical circuits
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Knowledge of PLC’s/No Programming Required
- Associates degree or equivalent knowledge/experience in a related field
- Willingness to travel occasionally as needed
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must wear steel toe shoes
- Diploma required
- Must pass Drug Screen
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunities within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
5791 Brainerd Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37411
Call: (423) 225-9675