Driver Positions - Hiring Immediately
Do you have experience as a Driver? If so, we may have the perfect job for you! Metro Services is immediately hiring Local Drivers for a company in Chattanooga, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct position. Don't wait to apply!
Driver will be responsible for the following:
- Picking up local donations
- Conducting inspection of assigned vehicles before, during, and after daily trips in compliance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and the organization
- Completing daily vehicle inspection report and submitting it to Management team member
- Maintaining accurate records and logs at all times and signing all necessary paperwork daily
- Reporting any damage or potential problem noticed with vehicle on the pre and post trip inspections
- Operating vehicle safely and responsibly at all times
- Practicing safe loading and unloading to prevent movement and shifting load and to allow for safe transport per NHTSA requirements
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have Class B License
- Must pass Drug Screen
For more information, stop by or call TODAY! (423) 225-9675
5791 Brainerd Road Chattanooga, TN 37411
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.