Dock Auditor - Quality Control
Do you have experience in Quality Control? If so, we have the perfect job for you! Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately fill a position as Dock Auditor for a company in Manchester, MI. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job.
Duties include the following:
- Perform audits on completed orders
- Package parts for shipping when necessary
- Prepare documentation
- Correct any errors in an order upon completion of the audit
- Verify part number to part label to ensure accuracy
- Complete paperwork as required
- Notify the responsible party when an error occurs
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong safety awareness
- Previous Receiving experience a plus
- Strong communicator in the English language, both written and oral
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Work well in a group or team setting
- Computer skills/aptitude
- Literacy skills
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
201 E. Main St
Manchester, MI 48158
Call: (734) 371-0111
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.