Die Setter/Machine Setup Technician - 3rd Shift
Metro Service is looking for 3rd Shift Die Setters/Machine Setup Technicians for a Manufacturing company in Hamptonville, NC. This is a Direct-Hire position with great wages and benefits. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Change out dies and molds and set up machine after die change
- Ensure daily line die sets and tool changes are sufficient to meet production and delivery requirements
- Review schedules and order requirements for each production line
- Communicate with prior and incoming Team Leader/Shift Manager on schedule/die set changeover status and known priorities
- Notify Planner of unplanned downtime or risk of not meeting schedule/order requirements.
- Coordinate line changes/die sets at shift start-up and any changes for maximum effectiveness
- Run machinery and manufacture parts as needed
- Work on other shifts for training purposes upon request
- Maintain all areas where equipment is being maintained to 6S standards
- Report any unsafe acts or conditions.
- Must adhere to all company and location policies and safety rules
- Must be able to work extended hours when required
- All other duties as assigned
$22.00 - $30.00/hour depending on experience
Monday - Friday
10:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 3-years maintenance experience
- Hydraulic training
- Crane certification
Have questions? Call (931) 723-7810, ext. 1221 TODAY!
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.