Die Cast Machine Operators
Metro Industrial Services is immediately hiring for multiple Die Cast Machine Operator positions in Asheville, NC. Successful candidates will be responsible for taking parts from die cast machine, visual control, grinding, and informing the shift leader in case of downtime or quality problems.
Positions available on both Day and Night Continental shifts
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ideally 2 years of experience in operating die casting machines in Aluminum and Magnesium
- Knowledge of Metal Profession
- Understanding of automated process
- Quality conscious
- Reliable, motivated, and accurate
- Willingness to work Continental shifts and Overtime
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.