Customer Service Representative
Metro Services is immediately hiring a Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Manchester, TN. This is an Internal Direct position. Apply now!
Duties for this position include:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward employees at all times
- Responding promptly to employee inquiries
- Cold calling applicants
- Communicating with candidates through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Knowing our products so that you can answer questions
- Processing and onboarding each employee
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Record keeping and scheduling
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
- Must be willing to be on a rotating call list at night and on weekends
- Some logistic experience
- Ability to speak and hear clearly
- Working with spread sheets
- Must love working with the public
- Excel, Word, and Microsoft office a plus
$14.00 - $16.00/hour
Negotiable, depending on experience
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Comfortable using computers
- Experience working with customer support
- The dress code is business casual
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
2081 Hillsboro Boulevard
Manchester, TN 37355
Call: (931) 723-7810