Customer Service Representative
Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately hire a Customer Service Representative for a company in Hamptonville, NC. This is a Direct Hire. Don't wait to apply!
Customer Service Representative will be responsible for maintaining customer contact, correspondence, and accurate implementation and completion of all order entry functions.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Maintains customer account profiles, database, and Oracle procedures
- Implements order entry, changes orders, and does price documentation
- Communicates with customers and internal departments to maximize scheduling
- Monitors shipments for performance
- Responsible for forecast input for appropriate sales
- Responsible for complaint and return procedure
- Communicates customer requirements and feedback to the company
- Acts as backup for department as needed
- Monitors daily input of all OEM customers
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Physical Requirements (This is primarily a sedentary position):
- 2 year Associates degree or higher
- Ability to speak and hear clearly
- Good hand and finger dexterity
- Occasional standing and walking required
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.