Communication Rep - Recruiter
Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately hire a Communication Rep/Recruiter in Manchester, TN. This is a Direct hire position within a leading Staffing Agency. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Use of Word and Excel (experience preferred but we are willing to train)
- Answering phone calls, transferring callers as appropriate
- Greeting customers and visitors to the office, ensuring guests are comfortable and are connected with the right office personnel
- Data entry
- Payroll experience
- Seeking out quality candidates, confirming their qualifications, and placing them in open roles with Clients
- Some Traveling
$12.00/hour - $14.00/hour
Monday - Friday
8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Positive attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Friendly, service-oriented personality
- Keen attention to detail
- Problem-solving and basic troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency with common word processing and spreadsheet software
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint experience preferred
- Willingness to Travel Limited Distances to Actively Recruit New Hires
Why work for Metro Services?
- Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
- We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
- Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
2081 Hillsboro Boulevard
Manchester, TN 37355
Call: (931) 723-7810