Metro Services is seeking to fill multiple CNC Operator positions for a Manufacturing facility located in McMinnville, TN. We are looking for dependable and hardworking candidates.
Successful candidates must have general Math skills, knowledge of measuring concepts and their applications, and familiarity with basic measuring tools, including knowledge of when to use them for inspection of parts.
$14.00/hour or more depending on experience
Responsibilities for the CNC Operator include:
- Following detailed verbal/written assembly instructions, processes, and procedures
- Reading and understanding work orders and assembly instructions
- Preparing and assembling materials and parts in a Manufacturing/Production environment
- Performing quality control checks and verification of work order specifications
- Communicating and working effectively with others
- Reporting problems with quality, processes, equipment, and materials to Supervisor
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to read and use micrometers and calipers
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- 1 year of experience in an Industrial and/or Manufacturing type environment
- Clean background
- Must pass a Drug Screen
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
163 Mose Drive
Sparta, TN 38583
Call: (931) 739-9675
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.