Certified Nursing Assistants
Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately hire several Certified Nursing Assistants in Newbern, TN
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Adhering to all confidentiality principles and laws
• Communicating with a large variety of individuals (and adapting that communication as needed)
• Respecting patient diversity regarding culture, race, religion, age, gender, economic status, etc.
• Remaining professional regarding all patient and professional interactions, either written or face-to-face
• Remaining in compliance with all safety and risk management procedures
• Ensuring a high level of effective interaction with staff and patients as to optimize workflow efficiency
• Maintaining accurate patient records
• Practicing standard precautions
• Documenting patients, observations, and clinical treatments
• Ensuring that all care is provided within ethical and legal boundaries
• Reporting directly to a physician, clinical coordinator, or practice administrator
• Measuring and recording vital signs, including the following: blood pressure, pulse, temperature, weight, and height
• Interviewing patients
• Instructing patients on medication administration, diet, exercise, and other physician-directed orders
• Keeping accurate patient records and ensuring that all related information is reported
• Sterilizing medical instruments
• Maintaining accurate logs regarding office supplies and equipment
• Term-Life &
• Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
• 1-2 years experience in field
• Current CPR (American Heart Association) certification
• Nursing degree from a CNA or CMA program
• Ability to think and work both independently and with direction and communicate with staff members in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Excellent personal hygiene
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.