Cement Operators - 1st Shift
Metro Services is immediately hiring 1st Shift Cement Operators for an Automotive Manufacturing company in Grand Rapids, MI. Apply now!
Duties for this position include:
- Operate Chain-on-Edge machines, turbo spray booth, and Dip Line
- Operate the Roll Coater (Supervisor’s discretion)
- Maintain required level of efficiency; runs equipment at the required line speed
- Monitor equipment as required and verify components
- Know the conforming and non-conforming definition and process
- Clean booths and dip line as needed
- Fill out all Production Reports
- Cement parts according to process sheets
$1.00/hour Perfect Attendance Bonus
Monday - Saturday
7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Basic math skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-6 months of related experience
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Have questions? Call (855) 715-5627 TODAY!
10860 Belleville Rd
Belleville, MI 48111
Call: (734) 371-0111