Metro Services is immediately hiring several Store Donation Assistants and Cashiers for a retail store in Dayton, TN. Successful candidates for this position will provide superior Customer Service to donors and customers by contributing to effective store operations. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct position. Apply now!
The responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Greet donors at their vehicles and accept donated goods from the public
- Assist in unloading acceptable donations in a timely and courteous manner
- Prepare records and report as requested
- Keep supervisor informed of problems and suggestions related to the job
- Perform other duties in the production and retails area as assigned
- Sort the donations according to requirements
- Keep donation area neat, clean, and orderly
- Understand a cash register
- Able to count money
All candidates must have an intermediate level of the following skillset:
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be able to stand on feet for 8 or more hours
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must pass drug test
- Have a clean background (7 years)
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
2171 Market St
Dayton, TN 37321
Call: (423) 775-2303