Metro Services is immediately hiring Cashiers for a well-known Restaurant in Chattanooga, TN. This is a Full-Time Temp/Contract to Direct Hire position. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Greeting customers with courtesy and welcome them as they arrive at the register to order
- Speak clearly and respectfully with guests and coworkers
- Maintain the highest level of cleanliness of the restaurant throughout the shift
- Keep self-serve areas clean and orderly
- Be considerate and cost-efficient with food, condiments, and paper items behind the counter
- Honesty at all times
- Ability to stand for the entire shift and work at a fast pace
- Ability to remain calm and work through rush hours smoothly
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Efficiency and time-management
- Ability to lift things over 25lbs
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have Clean Background
- Must pass Drug Screen
- No Experience or Education requirements
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
5791 Brainerd Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37411
Call: (423) 225-9675