Boiler Operator - Hiring Immediately
Metro Services is looking to immediately hire a Boiler Operator with State Certification for an Automotive facility in Manchester, MI. The Boiler Technician is responsible for, but not limited to, operating and maintaining the steam temperature and pressure system on the boilers. Steam system is used as a first source of energy to full cure the E-P-CAP® Product.
Training, normally received following appointment, may include departmental policies, procedures and practices, specific manufacturing or assembly procedures and the use of manufacturing equipment and hand tools, safety rules and practices, blueprint reading, use of quality and inspection tools, including calipers, micrometers, and gauges.
Duties include the following:
- Use of hand and power tools when performing special task like replacing defective valves, components and fittings or steam gages on a steam system
- Verify conformance of steam operation, perform daily check list and record service data in logs
- Monitor boiler water level, chemicals and burner condition on the boiler
- Operate and maintain the good condition of Boilers. Eliminate steam leaks
- Confer with engineers, maintenance and production personnel, suppliers or others to resolve boilers problems
- Watch the steam system and auxiliary equipment during operation and attend to any additional problems or detect boiler malfunctions
- Perform safety and verification test on boilers
- Rotate between different work stations or job assignments
- Maintain good housekeeping in work area
Based on experience.
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High knowledge on RO systems / Water sampling and testing
- Must have Boiler Technician Certification with the State of Michigan
- High School Diploma or GED
- Adequate vision acuity
- Work long hours. Work weekends when needed
- May be required to stand for up to 10 hours during a work shift; stoop or crouch to adjust equipment or retrieve parts; reach overhead or forward to retrieve parts or hand tools; lift materials or objects of up to 25 pounds frequently and 50 pounds occasionally; manipulate small parts, operate machine controls with hands or fingers; perform repetitive operations with hands and fingers; and maintain concentration and attention to detail
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Apply Now online! For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
201 E. Main St
Manchester, MI 48158
Call: (734) 371-0111