Bending Process Engineer
Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately fill a Bending Process Engineer position in Lewisburg, TN. This is a Direct Hire. Apply now!
The Bending Process Engineer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Development of mechanical bending processes capable of producing components according to drawings
- Documentation and training of all aspects of the bending process and equipment to ensure an understanding of machine processing, assembly, and debugging technology
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 5 years of experience with mechanical bending processes required
- Minimum 2 years experience with mechanical filters and tools used in turning, milling, grinding, and drilling
- Knowledge of mechanical drawings, tolerance matching, shape tolerance, and surface roughness, along with use of fixtures
- Experience with CNC-controlled hydraulic bending equipment preferred
- Strong communication, project management, and organizational skills required
- Global network and Manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong cause and effect analytical abilities for problem solving
- Proven ability to lead, mentor, and develop colleagues
- Must be well-versed with process development for all old and new processes, as well as with the implementation of the tools and equipment into the existing or “Greenfield” production facility
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Excellent Communication skills with the proven ability to prepare written correspondence and presentations
- Highly detail-oriented with the ability to handle shifting deadlines and priorities
- A demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment, including remote team members, to be proactive, to work independently of day-to-day supervision, and to show initiative
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.