Automotive Accessory Installer
Metro Services is immediately hiring Automotive Accessory Installers for an Automotive Facility in Chattanooga, TN. This is a Full-Time Temp/Contract to Direct hire position. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Placing PGF wrap on vehicle hoods, tops, trunks, bumpers, and the vehicle interior as the vehicle moves down the shower test line
- Placing floor mats, trunk mats, heater cords, backpacks, and paperwork in the vehicle as it moves down the shower test line
- Install wind deflectors, bed liners, bed extenders, and other accessories as required in the vehicle as it moves down the shower line
- Complete pre-delivery inspections to include topping off fluids, checking tire pressure, and other general inspection tasks as assigned as the vehicle moves down the shower line
- Install aftermarket accessories in a vehicle according to work procedures
- Verify that quality standards are met
- Calculate daily efficiency based on time per activity performed
- Stocking inventory on the line and general housekeeping
Monday - Friday
6:00 p.m. - 4:45 a.m.
We are currently seeking candidates from the following areas:
- East Ridge, TN
- East Brainerd, TN
- Chattanooga, TN
- Red Bank, TN
- Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have clean Background
- Must pass Drug Screen
- Must have a valid Drivers License
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
5791 Brainerd Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37411
Call: (423) 225-9675