Automated Machine Maintenance Mechanic
Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately fill an Automated Machine Maintenance Mechanic position for a factory in Spencer, TN.
This mechanic position requires the operation (including set-up) of automated equipment along with maintenance of the machine with minimal direction or supervision. The incumbent will possess and demonstrate the skills necessary to maintain automated equipment, production requirements, and quality standards. Continuous improvement of processes and products are an ongoing function of this position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (in order of importance):
- Follow all safety rules
- Maintain clean, orderly work area
- Arrive at work on time or when scheduled and use one of the remedies for attendance
- Operate equipment and perform basic machine tool changes as required
- Perform first piece inspection, monitor the quality of all parts, and make adjustments to maintain quality standards
- Perform the duties required to record data for SPC, ISO/QS documentation
- Run TESA checks after proper training
- Suggest process improvement ideas
- Operate fork lift when necessary
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Pay based on experience
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- One year of experience in similar fields
- High School diploma, GED, or relevant experience
- Ability to use all gauges and gauging techniques
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- English as primary language
- Thorough understanding of SPC
- Basic computer knowledge
- Mechatronics experience would be ideal
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.