Metro Services is looking to immediately hire several Assembly Workers for a plastic manufacturer in Winchester, TN. This is a full-time, temp/contract position. All shifts are available. Apply now!
- Follow all work instructions
- Clean the area at the end of shift and when needed during the shift
- Follow all safety rules and requirements
- Track all scrap for assigned shift
- Read and sign all work instructions
- Follow all safety and PPE guidelines and requirements
1st shift: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
2nd shift: 3:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
3rd shift: 11:00 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have good communication skills, analytical thinking, and good ethics
- Must have teamwork skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
Slip-resistant shoes, Face mask, Jeans
*You will be provided a Metro Services shirt.
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
741 Dinah Shore Blvd
Winchester, TN 37398
Call: (931) 967-0017