Metro Services is hiring multiple Assembly Line Workers at a Manufacturing company near Dayton, TN. Pay starts at $15.50/hour. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job. Great incentives! Apply now!
Duties for this position include:
- Understand all requirements for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Machine guarding and other safety requirements
- Comply with each guideline applicable to the position assigned
- Review all customer guidelines for quality and special conditions for the supply of production components
- Maintain an ongoing understanding of all changes to and/or updates to production processes and customer specifications
- Complete manufacturing assembly of RV parts utilizing standardized work, torque tools, drills, taps, and other automated tools
- Assist other Manufacturing colleagues as needed to complete customer orders
- Maintain work area to 5S standards for organization, housekeeping, and inspection
- Assist colleagues as needed to support 5S
- Be actively involved with Continuous Improvement Program
(with 0.55 cent increase every 30 days)
$500 bonus after 30 days
$500 bonus after 60 days
$200 referral bonus
Monday - Thursday
5:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
2:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
11:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
8:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
We are currently seeking candidates from the following areas:
- Dayton, TN
- Pikeville, TN
- Evansville, TN
- Spring City, TN
- Soddy Daisy, TN
- Sale Creek, TN
- Georgetown, TN
- Rockwood, TN
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must wear Leather OR Leather-Like shoes
- Mechanical aptitude required in discerning customer specs and applying operating instructions
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. In addition, we offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their past work experience.
We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building. Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law. While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
2171 Market St
Dayton, TN 37321
Call: (423) 775-2303