Would you like to work in Assembly? If so, we have the perfect job for you! Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill several Assembly Technician positions for an Automotive company in Smyrna, TN. This is a Temp/Contract job. Apply now!
- Producing products by assembling or processing operations
- Use of MIG and robot welders to assembly automotive components
- Quality checking to ensure compliance with company standards
$17.50 to $18.00/hour depending on the shift
Monday - Friday
1st shift: 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
3rd shift: 6:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
Most days will get released before hitting 12 hours
Saturday and Sunday if scheduled
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- Basic MIG welding skills a plus
- Use of basic hand tools
- Ability to work any shift
- Ability to work in an inside environment with constant noise, machine hazards, dust, and odors
- Must pass a drug screen
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
2081 Hillsboro Boulevard
Manchester, TN 37355
Call: (931) 723-7810