Metro Services is hiring Assembly Production Jobs in Murfreesboro, TN. This is a temp/contract job in the Warehouse Industry. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Ability to rotate and attain proficiency at several various workstations.
- Ability to read gauges and record findings.
- Ability to measure sizes of parts in millimeters.
- Ability to use a computer, especially SAP, OEE, and label programs.
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain a high-quality orientation.
- Move product, material, and/or equipment to and from designated areas.
- Maintain clean, organized, safe working environment with equipment and materials located
- in proper locations following 5S standards inside and outside of the facility.
- Safely and efficiently operate all machinery.
- Ability to work all designated shifts.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- $14.60/hour - $15.00/hour
- Per Diem offered for those who qualify
Monday - Friday
3:00p.m. - 11:30p.m.
Monday - Friday
11:00 p.m. - 7:30a.m.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- 12 months of verifiable manufacturing, construction, distribution, or farm work experience in the last 24 months.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Employees must be able to work additional hours and/or additional days during the payroll week, which can and will be more than forty (40) hours per payroll week. Working overtime is a condition of employment.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must pass - PHE (Physical Health Evaluation)
- 7-year clean background.
- Required to stand for long periods and use upper body regularly to required reach; lift to 30 lbs. on a repetitive basis and to stoop, kneel, sit, stand, bend, reach, climb and move about the facility.
- Ability to use a handheld calculator to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
- Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
- We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
- Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website:
Have questions? Call (855) 715-5627 TODAY!