Assembly Production Worker
Metro Services is immediately hiring Full-time Assembly Production Workers for an Automotive facility located in Kansas City, MO. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Assemble Manufactured Products and Pack According to Specifications
- Set up and Operate Assembly Lines
- Document Production activities
- Detect and Report Machine Malfunctions
Monday - Friday
5:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Monday - Friday
5:00p.m. - 5:00a.m.
We are currently seeking candidates from the following areas:
- Buckner, MO
- Bonner Springs, KS
- Lees Summit, MO
- Smithville, MO
- Blue Springs, MO
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Attention to Detail
- Manual Dexterity
- Self Motivation
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 1-year experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be available any shift
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Background check
- Drug screens
- Willing to work Mandatory Overtime
Why work with Metro Services?
- Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
- We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
- Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Have questions? Call (855) 715-5627 TODAY!