Assembly Line Worker
Metro Services is immediately hiring Full-Time Assembly Line Workers for a leading Automobile manufacturer in Spring Hill, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct Hire position. Apply now!
Duties for this position include:
- Picking and sorting parts in sequence
- Picking parts by order
- Organizing parts and material to take to the line for assembly
Monday - Friday
6:00a.m. - 2:30p.m.
Monday - Friday
4:00p.m. - 12:30p.m.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Mechanically Inclined
- Computer skills
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least 6 months of experience in a similar position
- Must Be able to push and pull up to 50 pounds
- Must Pass Drug Screen
- Must wear steel toes
- Background check - No Felonies
- Willingness to work mandatory overtime
Why work with Metro Services?
- Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
- We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
- Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
1025 Nashville Hwy
Columbia, TN 38401
Call: (931) 548-2597