Assembly Line Worker - Hiring Immediately - Great Incentives
Metro Industrial Services is hiring multiple Assembly Line Workers for a company in Dayton, TN! This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job. Apply now!
The essential duties and responsibilities of the Temporary Production Worker include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understand all requirements for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Machine guarding and other safety requirements
- Comply with each guideline applicable to position assigned
- Review all customer guidelines for quality and special conditions for supply of production components
- Maintain ongoing understanding of all changes to and/or updates to production processes and customer specifications
- Complete Manufacturing assembly utilizing standardized work, torque tools, drills, taps, and other automated tools
- Assist other Manufacturing colleagues as needed to complete customer orders
- Maintain work area to 5S standards for organization, housekeeping, and inspection
- Assist colleagues as needed to support 5S
- Be actively involved with Continuous Improvement Program
$12.50/hr (with 0.55 cent increase every 30 days)
$500 bonus after 30 days
$500 bonus after 60 days
$200 referral bonus
1st Shift (5:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
2nd Shift (3:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.)
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must wear Leather OR Leather-Like shoes
- Mechanical aptitude required in discerning customer specs and applying operating instructions
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.