Metro Services is currently hiring for an Assembler position at a well-known manufacturing company located in Murfreesboro, TN. These are temp-to-hire positions with a great sign-on bonus. Multiple positions are available. Does this sound like you? Apply now!
This position is responsible for assembling client products to specifications in a machine-paced environment to optimize line uptime and efficiency. Responsible for demonstrating safe work practices.
2nd Shift: 2:50 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
(Sometimes ending at 1:00 a.m. with overtime)
3rd Shift: 10:50 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
(Sometimes starting at 8:00 p.m. with overtime)
$1,000.00 sign-on bonus
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Assemble client products to specifications and consistently meet efficiency rate. Position can be machine or manual paced (examples: loading/unloading units onto the carousel, cleaning molds between cycles, loading/unloading products at end of a line, assembling blister card placed into chip boxes correctly showing barcode and hand-packing, etc.) Rotate to other machinery/equipment as needed.
- Inspect product to meet quality standards. Inspect product for obvious quality defects, i.e. blister card seal, imperfections in molded mass, the point is symmetrical, barcode or batch code present and correct, etc. Perform administrative paperwork, i.e. testing tear strips on shrink, etc.
- Engage in housekeeping, safety, and continuous improvement projects to improve processes and optimize performance. Assist with line clearance, change-overs, and set-up on lines/machines. Clean and inspect machines as required.
- Basic math, cooperation, collaboration, communication, teamwork, read and follow instructions and guidelines, maintain safety and housekeeping standards.
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
2081 Hillsboro Boulevard
Manchester, TN 37355
Call: (931) 723-7810