Metro Services is hiring internally! We're looking to immediately fill the position of On-Site Coordinator at our office in Columbia, TN. Don't wait to apply!
Based on experience
The duties and responsibilities for this position are detailed below:
- Work in the office and on-site for a client
- Produce daily excel reports
- Upload and scan paperwork
- Perform Client-Specific Orientation
- Answer phones
- Fill job orders
- Perform drug tests and background checks
- Produce corrective action reports
- Issue pay methods
- Manage multiple phone lines
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must pass Drug Screen
- Must pass Background Check
- Energetic and self-starter
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Great time management skills
- Familiarity with Paylocity software
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Google Docs
- Must be able to travel
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
1025 Nashville Hwy
Columbia, TN 38401
Call: (931) 548-2597
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.