Metro Services is immediately hiring Accounting Assistants in Olive Branch, MS. This is a full-time Temp/Contract to Hire position in the Agricultural Industry. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Monitoring unit cost variance
- Implementing cost standards for materials and labor
- Preparing cost of goods sold and production reports
- Reconciling beginning raw materials, work-in-progress, and finished-goods stock
Monday - Friday
7:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
We are currently seeking candidates from the following areas:
- Holly Springs, MS
- Oxford, MS
- Olive Branch, MS
- Collierville, TN
- Memphis, TN
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Five years experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CMA Accreditation
- Prefer MBA in Business Administration
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Strong Technology Expertise including proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to travel
Why work with Metro Services?
- Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
- We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
- Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
508 Troy Ave.
Dyersburg, TN 38024
Call: (731) 287-9568