Accessory Installer Position - Hiring Immediately
Metro Services is immediately hiring Accessory Installers for an Automotive Facility in the Chattanooga, TN area. All shifts available. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Placing PGF wrap on vehicle hoods, tops, trunks, bumpers, and on the vehicle interior as the vehicle moves down the shower test line
- Placing floor mats, trunk mats, heater cords, backpacks, and paperwork in the vehicle as it moves down the shower test line
- Install wind deflectors, bedliners, bed extenders, and other accessories as required in the vehicle as it moves down the shower line
- Complete pre-delivery inspections to include topping off fluids, checking tire pressure, and other general inspection tasks as assigned as vehicle moves down the shower line
- Install after market accessories in vehicle according to work procedures
- Verify that quality standards are met
- Calculate daily efficiency based on time per activity performed
- Stocking inventory on the line and general housekeeping
All shifts available
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have clean Background
- Must pass Drug Screen
- Must have valid Drivers License
For additional information call now (423) 225-9675
or stop by our office at 5791 Brainerd Road, Chattanooga, TN 37047
Hours: Monday - Friday from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.