Do you have experience as a Picker Packer? Would you like to work in the Automotive Industry? Metro Services is seeking to immediately hire multiple Picker Packers for an OEM Manufacturing company in Dyersburg, TN. This is a Temp to Hire position. Apply now!
Duties for this position include:
- Must be willing to train up to 15 days on dayshift
- Accurately pull product needed and route to the proper area for packing/shipping
- Inspect and identify any abnormalities and report immediately
- Ensure accuracy of requested items by referencing part numbers/locations/requisite
- Pack product/order properly using proper resources such as bubble wrap, paper, cardboard forms, air pillows, etc. to prevent damage from occurring
- Maintain proper paperwork/records
- Work independently
- Listen and follow directives from Lead Supervisors
Monday - Friday
3:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Monday - Friday
10:30 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 1 year of verifiable experience in this field
- Knowledge of RF gun
- Strong work ethic (strict attendance policy in place)
- Must be willing to participate in a Drug Screen and Background Check
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
508 Troy Ave.
Dyersburg, TN 38024
Call: (731) 287-9568