Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill multiple positions as a Machine Operator at a Textile company starting at $13.50/hour in Dayton, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job. If you are interested, apply today!
Successful candidates must exhibit the following skills:
- Attention to color and numbers
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Interactive skills to effectively work as part of a team
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
All candidates must have a beginner level of the following skillset:
- Machine Set-Up
- Finishing Machine
Starting at $13.50/hour
$0.25 raise after 30 days
(based on Attendance/Performance/Attitude)
Extra $25/day if you work on your days off*
*Must work original schedule to qualify
Days: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Nights: 7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
Shift change every four months
January, May, and September shift rotates
*Limited offer* - If you need to stay on one shift, only you will be allowed. In this case, you will not have to swing shift. However, you will not be eligible for full-time hire at the company and instead, this would be a temp position.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Resume Required
- Preferred 6 months or more continuous experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Can not be color blind
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts
- May be required to stand for long periods of time
- Work may involve some repetitive motions
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds
- Work may also require frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing, and pulling of parts and part containers
- Due to the open environment of the warehouse, must be able to work in various weather and temperature conditions to include extreme heat, humidity, and cold
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
2171 Market St
Dayton, TN 37321
Call: (423) 775-2303