Assembly Worker - 2nd Shift
Metro Industrial Services is immediately hiring Full Time Assembly Workers in Murfreesboro, TN. These are Temp/Contract to Direct hire positions at an Automotive Production Facility. Apply Now!
This position includes the following duties:
- Operate a Machine
- Assemble Metal Frames to form Automobile Seats
Monday - Friday
3:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Must work well with others
- Must exhibit teamwork skills
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School diploma required or GED required
- Must pass a Drug Screen
- Clear background for 3 years
- Covid Vaccinated or submit to weekly testing
- Warehouse experience is a plus but not required
Why work with Metro Services?
- Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
- We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
- Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
2081 Hillsboro Boulevard
Manchester, TN 37355
Call: (931) 723-7810